Your Ad Here

Saturday 3 December 2011

Twitter Gets Google And Facebook Connect


Screen Shot 2011-12-03 at 1.12.07 AM
Correct me if I’m wrong here but you weren’t always immediately prompted and guided through to finding your Gmail contacts on Twitter upon login, just like you weren’t always able to sync your tweets to Facebook.
Some switch just got turned on after midnight on Friday I swear because, yeah now this stuff is possible. It’s crazy. Log into your Twitter account, go to Settings, click on your profile pic and it’s there, I promise. Unless I’m hallucinating or part of some strange private beta.
If it is true, this tripartite partnership is super interesting as all three of these companies don’t really, um, get along. So I’m all like, “Look who decided to play all nice all of a sudden.”
Heh.

Source:http://techcrunch.com/2011/12/03/twitter-gets-google-and-facebook-connect/

No comments:

Post a Comment