Your Ad Here

Sunday 25 December 2011

Twas The Night Before Christmas (Revisited)


christmas_eve
‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not an ultrabook was whirring, not a touchpad nor mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
With hopes they were stuffed with Thunderbolt MacBook Airs.
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of Galaxy Tabs danced in their heads.
And ma in her ‘kerchief, and I with my apps,
Had settled our texting thumbs for a long winter’s nap.
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my standing desk to see what was the matter.
To the Nest thermostat I flew like a flash,
I turned up the heat, and to the window I dashed.
The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
Was no task for my PowerShot, even when light is low.
Then, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But an iPhone 4S! At it, everyone leered.
With a little A5 chip, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment: this new iPhone is slick.
More rapid than eagles, web pages they came,
And the camera, and iOS 5, and the Retina Display!
“Now Siri! You listen to what I command!
You are but a humble female in my hand!
The words that I say may give you some trouble,
but don’t go around bursting everyone’s bubble!”
And though it was welcome, the new Nexus was shy,
It took more than a month to finally arrive.
But once it appeared with LTE, it flew,
With a big-ass touchscreen, and ICS, too.
Santa couldn’t compete with the gadgets we owned,
And his new Nissan Leaf was running on low,
But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
“Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!”
Source:http://techcrunch.com/2011/12/24/twas-the-night-before-christmas-revisited/

No comments:

Post a Comment